TARGET AUDIENCE: All employees and employers, including new staff required to have an understanding of the operation of the Ohs Act.
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING CURRICULUM.
- Employer and employee duties with regard to occupational safety and health in the workplace.
- General safety rules in the workplace.
- The use and application of Personal Protective Equipment in the workplace.
- Good housekeeping in the workplace.
- Emergency procedures in the workplace
- Reporting and recording
- Workman’s compensation claims
How to implement:
- Duties identified as per section 8 and 14 of the Act
- Personal protective clothing
- Standard operational procedure must be in place
- Demarcation of the areas
- Escape routes and assembly points demarcated
- Exercise emergency drills twice a year
- Emergency plan in place
- Emergency exits
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.