TARGET AUDIENCE: All personnel working with customers
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
- Who Are Customers?
- What Is Customer Service?
- Who Are Customer Service Providers?
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Appearance Counts!
- The Power of a Smile
- Staying Energized
- Staying Positive
- Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Understanding the Customer’s Situation
- Staying Outside the Box
- Meeting Basic Needs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Generating Return Business
- Following Up
- Addressing Complaints
- Turning Difficult Customers Around
- In-Person Customer Service
- Dealing with At-Your-Desk Requests
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of In-Person Customer Service
- Using Body Language to Your Advantage
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Telephone Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Electronic Communication
- Understanding Netiquette
- Eliminate Electronic Ping Pong
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- De-Escalating Anger
- Establishing Common Ground
- Setting Your Limits
- Managing Your Own Emotions
- Understanding When to Escalate
- Dealing with Vulgarity
- Coping with Insults
- Dealing with Legal and Physical Threats
- Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time
BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINING CURRICULUM.
CUSTOMER SERVICES IN A TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT
(Please contact our office for available dates)
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.