TARGET AUDIENCE: All personnel working on a site with potential danger and need to assist in a case of an emergency.
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING CURRICULUM.
16 JAN 2019
- Identifying different types of fires.
• Class A (solid organic materials)
• Class B (Liquid and liquefiable solids)
• Class C (gases or liquefied gases)
• Class D (metals, e.g. magnesium and aluminium)
- Explaining and practice fire prevention.
- Operating basic fire-fighting equipment.
- Perform basic fire-fighting procedures
How to implement:
- Demarcated area for empty fire extinguishers
- Practice fire prevention- Involve fire department
- Implement Housekeeping rules - Demarcation of smoking areas, 5 meters away from the main entrance or windows
- Implement assembling point areas
- Do Inspection of fire extinguishers and service once a year
- Implement exit signs
- Emergency doors opening outside
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.