TARGET AUDIENCE: All personnel working on a site with potential danger
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING CURRICULUM.
FIRST AID LEVEL 1
17 JAN 2019
- Demonstrate an understanding of emergency scene management
- Demonstrate an understanding of elementary anatomy and physiology
- Assess an emergency situation
- Apply First Aid procedures to the life-threatening situation
- Treat common injuries
How to implement:
- Appointment letter
- Maintenance of the kit, Inspections, restocking and displaying.
- First aid box checklist
- Recording and Reporting template
- Display name of the first aider responsible for that area
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.