TARGET AUDIENCE: All personnel need to be competent to conduct investigations into workplace incidents.
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING CURRICULUM.
- Record an incident on a report
- Explain the specified requirements pertaining to conducting an investigation into workplace incidents.
- Perform post- investigation functions
- Register with any insurer e.g. WCA
- The relevant hazards and risks likely to be encountered during the investigation
- Prepare to gather data for the investigation
- The relevant hazard and risk control measures for workplace incident
- Data gathering and according to the requirements for the intended type of investigation.
- Methods for gathering data
- Assessment Criteria range
- The importance of identifying the causes of the incident
- Post-investigation functions
How to implement:
- Create forms to be completed by First aider( Employer`s accident report)
• Standard WCL2 FORM
- Create Interviews of witnesses template
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.