TARGET AUDIENCE: Managers, supervisors, executives and management representatives.
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING CURRICULUM.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of the relevant legislation.
- Summary of the act displayed:
• OHS Act, EE Act, BCEA Act, Smoking Act etc.
• OHS Act, Section 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 and 20
• Penalties section 38
• GSR Section 9
- Explain the requirements for compliance as stipulated in the current legislation.
- Determine the management controls required under legislation to achieve compliance.
• Structures required in an organisation
• Duties, responsibilities and accountability
• Resources, financing and compliance plan
• Control measures and monitoring
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of record keeping required by legislation
- Explain the legal obligations of the employer in terms of training and communications
• Training required to ensure health and safety in the workplace
• Legal requirements in respect of training
• Duties of employees
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.