PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
- Understand the benefits of high performance teams
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish
- those plans
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching
BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINING CURRICULUM.
MANAGING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS (Mentoring, Coaching and effective Communication)
(Please contact our office for available dates)
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.