TARGET AUDIENCE: Project Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders
PRE-REQUISITE: A Basic understanding of how to manage a project
BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINING CURRICULUM.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ADVANCED
(Please contact our office for available dates)
- How to select a project
- How to produce smaller deliverables more frequently and efficiently
- How to scope, set goals and manage the goals
- What tools and techniques you will need to successfully manage a project through the agile life cycle
- Learn how to use agile for the right projects
- Learn the four major phases in the cycle and how to use it
- Scoping the work and designing your structure to collecting requirements
- Managing the project without interfering in the rapid build process
- Running meetings
- Managing issues and risks
- Adapting to feedback
- Closing the project
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.