TARGET AUDIENCE: All personnel need to have an basic understanding of how to manage a project
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINING CURRICULUM.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
(Please contact our office for available dates)
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents.
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication >> >> plan
- Use planning tools
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of
- the project
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.