TARGET AUDIENCE: Staff or company representative that has been ear marked, elected and appointed as health and safety representatives as well as She Committee members.
PRE-REQUISITE: Basic competency in computer literacy
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING CURRICULUM.
23 JAN 2019
- Framework of workplace health and safety legislation pertaining to health and safety representatives.
- Requirements to conduct safety, health and environmental representation activities at a working place.
- Address safety, health and environment related issues within the scope of authority.
- Comply with the activities within safety, health and environmental structures.
- Employer and the duties or functions of SHE Rep
- SHE structures
How to implement:
- Appointment letters, section 17, 18, 19 and 20 OHS Act
- The Evaluation criteria of the current Health and Safety measures
- The identification of potential and major incidents at the workplace
- A Health and Safety committee in place
• Duties or functions of SHE Committee members
- Inspection forms
- An Investigation incident report
- Health and Safety committee meetings
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.