TARGET AUDIENCE: Any person working at Heights
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING CURRICULUM.
WORKING AT HEIGHTS
31 JAN 2019
Requirements to safely perform work in elevated positions.
Requirements to correctly inspect, care for and store fall arrest equipment. Safety, health and environmental principles with regards to: working platforms; ladders; scaffolds walkways in elevated positions
Introduction to Ladder and Pole Safety
- Demonstrating knowledge of safe working practices while working at heights
- General Safety Regulations for Working at Heights
• Safety Procedures
• Risk Assessment
• Hazard Identification
• Risk and Hazard Evaluation
• Risk Evaluation map
• Risk control
- Inspecting, carrying for and storing of fall arrest equipment
• Working platforms
• Safety Harness
- Reducing the risks of falling from heights
• Unsafe practice discouragements
• Work supervision
• Proper use of equipment
- Conducting briefings and compiling incident reports
T: 087 238 0716
A: Building 5, Suite 5, Glen Manor Office Park,
138 Frikkie de Beer Street, Pretoria, 0063
ABOUT FIBRE INSTITUTE:
We deliver customized, competency tested, verified and recorded plus accredited technical training programmes that focus on the execution and delivery of projects in-line with our customers specification.
©2018 Fibre Academy . All rights reserved.